Monday, February 24, 2014

Depressed, alone or just thinking too much

It took me 5 minutes to decide what exactly i want to write.. it's been long time since i wrote something and was confused where to start.. and then decided to write about my life before 1 year.. but didnt want to go back there.. Then thought life from past 1 year.. well it was nt that interesting to write anything abt past 1 year.. So finally decided to write abt my current state of mind..

Current state of mind.. hmmm.. well i am confused abt that too.. Either i am too depressed, feeling lonely or so jobless that i am getting all nonsense thoughts in mind :P 

Might be it's just the lack of activities to do.. or things to keep me busy.. I did join salsa.. it made me happy.. infact very happy.. i wanted to learn dancing from very long time.. and finally i joined.. and learnt little bit.. But then now what happened??? may b cz i am nt making use of what i learnt.. But i dont want to go to socials.. or perform on stage.. both makes me feel very conscious.. once in a while socials is fine.. but not always.. so what do i do now.. :( Guess i will just wait for level 3 to start, then i will think of what to do..

I am trying to read novels.. but getting bored of that too :( :( saturated by too much of reading.. and work.. that's like hell.. not the work.. but the work place.. ahh.. too irritating.. too much of politics.. all are not same what they show to be.. 

Need a break.. long break.. away from work.. away from routine.. something different..

This blog for sure looks gibberish.. or makes no sense.. ha ha.. that's my current state of mind :P :P


No comments:

Post a Comment