Monday, February 24, 2014

Funny incident

2 weeks back i was in Norway on a business trip.. I went with one of my team guy and manager.. 
one particular day, the guy was too sleepy after lunch and asked me to pinch him to wake him up.. I found it weird and pinched him.. my pinch as all my friends know is not that painful.. so it didnt wake him up.. and then he asked me to slap him or pinch him hard.. it was too weird request to fulfill.. so i told him i can't and carried on with my work.. when he forced too much i got pissed off and told him that i don't pinch anyone except my close friends.. Don't know why he was offended by that.. he got angry and stopped talking to me.. i thought he was joking and after a while tried to talk to him.. called him for coffee so that it will drive away his sleep.. But he was still not talking and said he will have only professional talks with me.. I was like what the hell.. and let him be as he liked and stopped talking. The day went on and we didnt talk to each other.

Everyday over there, morning i use to call him and wake him up. So as usual called him to wake him up only to get an answer that he got up long back and was getting ready. That made me angry. So i decided that if he is treating me as a colleague even i will do the same. That night he said he wants to discuss something with me. When he came with laptop i thought it was work related. But then i saw a notepad with few points and later got to know those were the points he made to ask sorry :O :O Well, he started off with his 1st point asking sorry for troubling me. 2nd point, sorry for getting angry. But then, he was still confused about why i didnt pinch him. It seems he found that weird and in fact googled for half an hour to check what is wrong with a girl pinching a guy :O :O I didn't know how to react.. Means who will google about such a topic.. and he gave analogy also.. saying that when someone is having fits, we need to pinch or slap that person hard to make sure the person doesn't go to unconscious state. But how is that even related to keeping him awake. 

Anyways, i narrated this to my friends and everyone found it funny :P even today i laugh thinking about the incident :P

No comments:

Post a Comment