Thursday, July 15, 2010

Prince :) :)

Dnt get confused by the title.. I am nt goin to talk abt some prince in my life or prince of my dreams.. This blog is abt one of my close frnd whose nickname is prince ( Nt sure y.. n dnt kno who calls him prince :P )

Tdy i just decided to start writing everyday.. n was just thinkin wat do i write abt.. n just then this guy pings me n i askd him to suggest a topic.. n he just replied one word "ME" :) :) So this spl blog dedicated to Pavan, the prince :)

September 2008 - My 2nd project in Sap Labs.. It was 1st week in the work n i didnt kno any1 frm the team.. I dnt remember if i was introduced to him on 1st day.. but then 1 day saw him near pantry n my thought was "nice guy but seems to b having too much attitude".. I didnt kno he was frm same team.. Then i get to kno he is assigned as mentor to amitabh n my mentor was soujanya.. But since soujanya was busy with some work me n amitabh both wud ask pavan.. He was very helpful.. V hardly interacted for few weeks.. 1 day he suddenly comes n tells that the coming week he was leaving SAP. I can say i was bit sad as i wanted to know him. Well that was the end of my working days with pavan.

By this time i had added him in orkut. But had not spoken to him for long time after he left. After he left i was made to sit in his cubicle.. and one day i got his email id from Kamal (Another sweet frnd of pavan and me).. Thats hw i actually started talkin to pavan.. Nt as mentor and mentee.. But as frnds :) :)

I remember that just that time he had started a community for his frnd's group in tumkur - Union of Rebels.. He wud always talk abt the group and frnds.. it was nice to listen to him.. Infact the community he created was so interesting that i too wanted to join them.. (Unfortunately i cudnt :( ) N then we started chatting everyday and my 1st impression abt this stupid guy was changed.. he was very frndly n i cud talk to him anything.. We would talk abt anything and everything.. N it use to be fun time... Wondering y i used past tense?? well nw v dnt talk so much like before.. But we are still the same old frnds.. nothing has changed between us.. just that we ran out of topics to talk abt :P :P :P

In short i can say i was happy to meet this guy, to bcum his frnd, to kno him.. Sometimes talks a lot, sometimes doesnt even bother to start a conversation, Moody and gets bored easily.. And very frndly.. U dnt hv to talk to him everyday to make sure that u stay his frnd always.. :) :)

Thats abt my sweet stupid frnd Pavan.. With whom i share almost everything that happens in my life.. Let it b professional or personal  i am comfortable talkin to him abt it... :) :)

@Pavan : I dnt kno if u lik this or nt.. But thats abt u in my words.. I am waiting for ur feedback :P :P :P But ya its true that u r my sweet frnd and i always want u to stay like that.. Better be okie?? :)

3 comments:

  1. (jaw dropped, surprised) Did you really write that? When i said ME it was actually about what that word signifies, being generic. But you took ME = PRINCE and wrote such a nice blog. All hail for you writing about ME. But u knw what i can't write the same about you cos most of the things are same except for the first impression part, which was "she isn't dumb and hopefully can survive in this domain".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oh.. then i wil delete this blog.. :P :P anyways u r done reading na.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pavans a loser...he shouldn't exist......he should become robotic for every human!!!

    ReplyDelete